Glenbrae garments don't just look good, but thanks to our unique SPIROL® yarn technology, they are also easy to look after. Please follow the simple steps below, and you'll be able to enjoy your Glenbrae knitwear for many years to come.
- Wash at 30 Degrees on your washing machine's specified wool setting, in a net bag or inside out.
- Wash with similar colours and fabrics only.
- Use a detergent specially formulated for woollen garments.
- We recommend Persil Silk and Wool, Woolite Special Machine (Woolmark approved) and Ecover Delicate.
- Tumble drying actually helps to reinvigorate the garment, but on dryer's low heat setting.
- If you do not have access to a tumble dryer, dry your garment flat whilst keeping it away from direct sunlight.
- Use fabric softener, bleach, or biological washing powder, they contain agents that may damage the wool.
- Dry your garment on a coat or washing hanger or washing line.
- Tumble dry on a high heat setting, your garment will lose strength and the ability to retain its shape.